Anxiety and CBD

    Anxiety & CBD



      I figured I'd better let you guys get to know a little bit about me before I jump right into the good stuff. My name is Nikki. I grew up in a small swedish town in the land of 10,000 lakes. For those who don't know, I grew up in Minnesota. Being 22 and having been diagnosed with social anxiety and depression has taken my life down a negative path. I have been diagnosed with Anxiety and Panic Disorder for quite some time.. After several years of doctors pushing pill after pill down my throat, I knew that there had to be something better, something that would actually work. That's when I started doing research and learning about big pharma and how the medications they were prescribing me would just mask my symptoms and cloud my thinking. I started looking into alternative medicines and that's when I came across Cannabis and Cannabidol.
     Cannabis has always been familiar to me, especially when I was younger. After a couple months of doing extensive research on cannabis and learning about the medicinal effects of Cannabidol, I knew it was my time to try it. Cannabidol is legal in all 50 states and is derived straight from the hemp plant and contains no Thc. I started looking for reputable companies and thats when I came across this great company called Clear Natural CBD. 
     Clear Natural CBD sells CBD infused products, such as isolate, crystal, vape cartridges, etc. I vape, so it was a plus to me that they sold CBD vapes. My product came in the mail, and it's changed my life for the better. I am so happy with my product. The vape cartridges last way longer than I thought they would and they are bursting with flavor. I got Orange Kush and Sour Diesel, and it tastes exactly how it sounds. Whenever I get anxious, I take a few hits of the vape pen and my anxiety goes away within minutes. Before I started using this product, I had three to four panic attacks a day and I couldn't stand being in a public place with too many people. Now, I can actually go out in public and tolerate crowded places. I no longer have panic attacks and I sleep GREAT! I actually fall asleep at a normal time and my thoughts aren't scrambling the minute I lay my head down. Not to mention my overall mood and outlook on life has improved drastically. I am more motivated to get back to doing the things I loved doing before I was on all kinds of medications that didn't really work, clouded my thinking, and made me depressed. Clear Natural CBD is a United States based company and they actually care about their customers. If you're looking for a trust worthy company that is reliable, I highly suggest Clear Natual CBD. They ship fast and their product is real. 

You can find Clear Natural CBD products here: https://www.clearnaturalcbd.com/

Comments